Blog 03: Meme This!!

Introduction

For my third blog post, we were instructed to make memes! My meme focuses on the shock we all had when we saw the Qubein Center for the first time. So, I took a popular meme from an interview with popular comedian Hannibal Buress and overlayed it on a picture of the Qubein Center.

I completed this project by following along in class, watching recommended videos, and reading online. I used different tools to complete this project: the lasso tool and the quick selection tool.


Original Images



Photoshop Edit




Placed Image



Final Meme



Final Thoughts

I enjoyed this project a lot! It introduced us to two of the most important tools in Adobe Photoshop that are crucial in understanding the software. I liked that we could choose what we wanted to do with this project, I had a lot of fun with this! I am excited to see whats next.

Comments