Blog 04: Heal Thyself
Introduction
For my fourth blog post, we were taught how to use the healing, cloning, and patch tools and layers. For this blog assignment, we were instructed to use these tools on our last assignment, the meme project.
Original Image
This is the image that I had edited for the meme assignment. Using the healing tool I anticipate to take the trees out of this photo.
Before Healing
This is a screenshot of my Photoshop document from the meme assignment. This is before I have used any of the new tools I learned from the videos and readings.
After Healing
This is my final product! Unfortunately, my meme assignment is no longer on my hard drive, not sure how that occurred but I was still able to create this. I used the patch tool as well as the spot healing tool to remove the trees.
Final Thoughts
I really enjoyed this assignment! I think it can come in handy when there are unwanted objects in pictures. I can see myself using this to edit something out of one of my own pictures.



Comments
Post a Comment